Well-cared-for, elegant nails give a great first impression, and it is often said that our health is mirrored in our nails. Research conducted by Vitabiotics found that women rated nails as their main beauty concern – more than either their skin or hair. So, if you feel your nails need to get into shape, you are certainly not alone!
Perfectil Nails has been developed for those with a particular interest in maintaining the health of their nails, as well as great all-around support for skin and hair.
Nourishing the nail matrix from within
Perfectil Nails provides essential micronutrients to nourish from the inside, delivered via the bloodstream. With specific vitamins and minerals to support the nail beds, whilst also providing triple active support for the normal health and appearance of skin, hair, and nails.:
- Extra selenium1 which contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue
- Horsetail botanical extract (Equisetum arvense L.), a natural source of silica
- Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM) provides sulfur, which is an important nutrient found in the outer layer of the skin, hair, and nails
Beauty support for skin and hair
With over 25 micronutrients specially chosen for their combined effect, Perfectil Nails supports all the key areas of beauty; skin, and hair, with extra support for nail health.
- Includes vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the skin
- Niacin (vitamin B3) which contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Biotin and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair
For all-round nutrition
Perfectil Nails provides your skin, hair, and nails with a comprehensive spectrum of essential bio-active nutrients. As well as benefiting these areas, Perfectil Nails also safeguards your diet by doubling up as a complete multivitamin for all-round health. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals regarding any medical condition.