Hair is often referred to as our ‘crowning glory’ but styling, colour treatments and diet can all affect the appearance of our hair. Perfectil Hair provides essential micronutrients to nourish from the inside. With specific vitamins and minerals to support the hair, whilst also providing triple active support for the normal health and appearance of skin, hair, and nails. With copper which contributes to normal hair pigmentation (colour).
Nourishing hair follicles from within
Perfectil Hair is a specialist formula developed to provide even greater support for your hair and has been designed to complement your daily beauty routine. Perfectil Hair is formulated to nourish from the inside with micronutrients including:
- Biotin, selenium and zinc all contribute to the maintenance of normal hair
- Copper which contributes to normal hair pigmentation (colour)
- Also includes amino acids, Marine Collagen, Inositol, Horsetail Powder extract, and Grape Seed extract
Supporting key areas of beauty, including skin and nails
With 28 micronutrients in total, specially chosen for their combined effect, Perfectil Hair supports all the key areas of beauty; skin and nails, with extra support for hair health including:
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin, plus minerals zinc and iodine contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the skin
- Selenium which contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
For all-round nutrition
Perfectil Hair provides your skin, hair, and nails with a comprehensive spectrum of essential bio-active nutrients. As well as benefiting these areas, Perfectil Hair also safeguards your diet by doubling up as a comprehensive multivitamin for all-round health. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals regarding any medical condition.