Online orders can be collected from any of our pharmacies closest to you. Simply order online and choose your most suitable store from which to collect your order at checkout.
To find your nearest pharmacy branch and contact information, please check our store locator. Please click here.
To find your nearest pharmacy, please use our store locator. Please click here.
Same day In-Store Pickup and Next day In-Store Pickup are subject to availability. Order online before 8pm and pick up for free in any of our branches closest to you. Orders placed after 8pm would be due for collection the next day. We will send you a text message or an email when your order is ready for collection.
Same day delivery and Next day delivery are subject to availability. (30ghc within Tema and Accra). Buy online before 8pm and have it delivered to your doorstep. We will deliver on the same day if product is available. Purchases made online after 8pm and products not readily available would be delivered the next day. We will send you a text message or call you when your order is dispatched.
- Standard delivery (Deliveries outside Tema and Accra). Orders outside Tema and Accra will be dispatched the next day subject to availability. Orders should arrive within 2-5 days. Delivery charges are based on the size, weight of the package and the delivery destination.
For more information on our delivery services, visit our delivery information page.
Finding it difficult to place an order online? Send us a whatsApp message or send us a message via our contact us page and our customer care team would help you out.
You can change or cancel your order before it is processed. Simply log in to your account and select the order from your account. You can then remove or replace products in your order. If your order is being processed or has been dispatched, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
- If you are a first time customer to our website, create an account on our prescription page. Simply log in to your account for returning customers.
- Upload a valid prescription.
- Our pharmacist will review and approve your prescription.
- Receive a confirmation call. or email
- Collect your medications in any of our branches or have it delivered right to your doorstep.