Philips Respironics Aerochamber
Philips Respironics Aerochamber Chamber with Medium Mask is for the effective delivery of inhaled medications to the lungs. It is designed for infants and children between the ages of 1 – 5 years.
Philips Respironics OptiChamber Diamond anti-static valve with medium mask for use with metered dose inhalers.
Reasons why OptiChamber Diamond is a cut above the rest:
- Clear anti-static material suspends the aerosol longer, meaning you have more time to inhale your medication
- Flexible pMDI adapter – fits all metered dose inhalers
- Low resistance valves allow you to breathe easily through the chamber
- High flow whistle to aid proper inhalation technique
- Stepped mouthpiece for children and adults – better accommodates smaller mouths and helps children more easily graduate from mask to mouthpiece
- Flat bottom maintains stability and prevents rolling when not in use
- Easily disassembled and cleaned with warm water and mild liquid detergent
- Detachable Lite Touch face mask with soft-seal technology for a tight seal to reduce leakage yet rest gently on the face