We are looking for a qualified and experienced pharmacist to manage our Kasoa Branch. You will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the pharmacy and you will oversee all aspects of the store’s operations.
As a Top-Up Pharmacy manager, you will lead and manage the pharmacy team. You will support the team to deliver above-set targets and deliver great customer service. Your hallmark will be our values – Integrity, Reliability, and Compassion. If you are a highly motivated, versatile, and innovative individual, and are passionate about patient-centered care, we would like to meet you. We are looking for people like you to join us and contribute to the well-being of our community and the growth of our business.
As the face of the Top-Up Brand in Kasoa, you will build relationships with stakeholders, opinion leaders, and customers in the Kasoa community and beyond.
- Ensure accurate dispensing of medications to clients
- Provide expert pharmaceutical care and drug information to customers
- Effectively handle customer service enquiries
- Give customers information on the range of services offered
- Ensure all key operational metrics are achieved
- Keep Store performance on the track
- Monitor stock levels, conduct medicine safety audits, and medicine governance, and supervise other team members
- Deliver outstanding service to customers
- Train and mentor staff
- Qualified and experienced pharmacist registered with the Ghana Pharmacy Council
- Previous experience working in a community pharmacy and a leadership role
- Strong leadership and business management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with little or no supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills