If you are a reliable, experienced, and customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Join our team at Top-Up Pharmacy, Spintex Road, and contribute to the well-being of the community.
As a Top-Up pharmacy team member, you will work closely with the pharmacy manager to deliver extraordinary service to our customers. You will be required to meet the peculiar healthcare needs and alleviate the suffering of every customer who walks through our doors.
You will have the opportunity to professionally develop through mentoring, education and training.
- Ensuring accurate dispensing of medications to clients
- Providing expert pharmaceutical clinical care and advice to customers
- Effectively handle customer service inquiries
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
- Supporting the pharmacy manager in stock control, conducting medicine safety audits, medicine governance, and supervising other team members.
- Adhering to the company’s standard operating procedures, ethics, and performance
- Qualified Pharmacist registered with the Ghanal Pharmaceutical Council
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a community pharmacy
- Excellent medication and clinical knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to continue to learn and develop professionally